Tuesday, February 15, 2005

DISAPPOINTMENT

On the investor relations part of the McDonald's website they offer us a customer feedback form. The McChronicles thought this was kind of cool, though unlikely to be used too much by real customers.

I diligently completed the form, pushed "Submit" and was surprised to be informed that, though they were thankful for my "thoughtful input", they were not really accepting it.

What a disappointment - something so potentially good plays out to be much less than offered, or what I had hoped it would be. Kind of a metaphor for my recent experiences at McDonald's.

I'll check back soon to see if this gets straightened out. Why don't you attempt to rate your next experience at: feedback.mcdonalds.com (that's all you need to type into your browser).

No comments: